The KCSR held the fourth regular conference on May 17, 2014. The council comprised of 120 members appraised performance since its third conference. It underlined its efforts and contributions made the Study Team designated by House of Federation to grasp actual facts on the ground.
The participants expressed their desires to see House of Federation to come up with a fair decision that will guarantee Kemant’s constitutional rights, which will couple with lasting peace and stability in the region. Otherwise, the delegates made clear that continuity of the struggle for liberty and dignity. Their determination for their cause is stated in the communiqué issued at the end of the conference; the eleven point statement reads as follows:
1. We have mobilized and stand together as Kemants to claim our constitutional rights, and the experience can be expandable to developmental aspects for the purpose of achieving the national economic transformation.
2. We should struggle those anti-constitutional chauvinists in collaboration with the Ethiopian people, to entitle Kemants for the constitutional rights of self-rule.
3. We call on media including the state media to register our constitutional and democratic activities without prejudice.
4. We Kemants shall work to develop and preserve our history, culture and language.
5. We should use economically and in accountable manner resources provided for the purpose of the struggle to respect the Kemant’s constitutional rights.
6. We should continue ensuring our constitutional struggle in all woreda is planned, lawful and peaceful.
7. Our struggle for constitutional rights should be inclusive of economic aspects.
8. We call on the government to take legal measures against these involved in abduction and illegal imprisonment of the Kemant representatives, because of their struggle for constitutional rights.
9. We Kemants fulfill requirements laid down in FDRE Constitution and our constitutional rights can be only materialized under self-administration, we reaffirm our quest for self-rule not only for recognition.
10. We also reaffirm our struggle for our constitutional rights till it is respected.
11. We also reaffirm that our gain in self-rule will not affect others rights; tolerance and co-existence will be in place with the Amhara community (brothers) and create conducive conditions for mutual respect.
- Israel Scientists Reported Breakthrough in HIV/AIDS Cure Treatment
- A few Beta Israel Individuals Who Support/sympathize Beta Amhara Are Not Actually Beta Israelis, But Amharas who Entered State of Israel Illegally Under False Identity
- Call to Lasta, Gojjam and Gondar
- Musie Abraham’s Requst to VOA
- Listeners Reaction to Musie Abraham, AgDP Foreign Relations Chief’s interview with SBS Radio
- Musie Abraham’s Interview with SBS Radio
- Ethiopia Declares State of Emergency
- Irreechaa 2016 Bishoftu, Ethiopia, Oromo Celebration and Protest
- There Are Currently Around 100 Agaw Political Prisners in Amhara Region, Ethiopia
- Agaw Democratic Party/AgDP’s Chairperson and Others Detained
- አገዉ ሕዝብ ለነጻነትና ለብሔራዊ መብቱ ሊቆም ይገባዋል
- Observer Says Neo-Nazism Consolidating in Amhara Region, Ethiopia
- Africa Confidential Reported Death of 100 Kemants (Qimants) by Security Officials and Amhara Militia
- Agaw Democratic Party’s News Release on Current Situation in Ethiopia
- Binalf Andualem’s Residency Set on Fire at Finote Selam
- Protesters in Bahir Dar City Killed and Agaws Advised for Their Safety
- BBC Racist and Anti-Semitic Media
- Amhara Regional Government Detains two AgDP Members and Riot in Gondar Targets Tigrians (update on Gondar Demonstration)
- Ethiopian Human Rights Commission Reports to Ethiopian Parliament on Human Rights Violations in Gondar, Kemant and Oromia
- Sekela Does Not Anymore Hide its Agaw Identiy, Whilst Achefer Does
Getu on A few Beta Israel Individuals… Shitu Beyene on Listeners Reaction to Musie Ab… Birtu on Musie Abraham’s Requst t… Alex on Betrayers of Kemant People: Be… kidus on Agaw Democratic Party/AgDP… Wondmu Workwu on Agaw Democratic Party/AgDP… Nigatu on Agaw Democratic Party (AgDP) E… kidus on Agaw Democratic Party/AgDP… kidus on አገዉ ሕዝብ ለነጻነትና ለብሔራዊ መብቱ ሊቆም… Kidus Tomas on Africa Confidential Reported D… Kidus Tomas on Observer Says Neo-Nazism Conso… Kidus Tomas on Observer Says Neo-Nazism Conso… Wollo on Observer Says Neo-Nazism Conso… Kinde B on Observer Says Neo-Nazism Conso… Kidus Tomas on Observer Says Neo-Nazism Conso…
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011